Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Sigil of One

Sigil Of One
    Category: Self-Empowerment

Feeling: identity, uniqueness, verticality, masculinity

Statement or Affirmation: (optional)

DIN – the sounds associated with the numerical sign One (1) in the Atlantean language

Visual description

It uses za symbols in the construction of the seal positioned in the upper-left and lower-center outer circle. The symbols in the upper right in the outer circle are symbols used in the Atlantean alphabet and are the characters din meaning one

The first character from the series from the top left is the number 1 and the characters are read as “unus” which means one in Latin.

The first character from the bottom-center series is the Sanskrit character or symbol 1 and reads “ekah”

In numerology, the number one carries important meanings which I invite you to get to know in this material written by Daniela Răuță (romanian language)

2 Triangles and 3 arrows

Triangles with their points pointing up, forward are the known symbols for the masculine, the element of Fire, the forward direction.

The outer triangle exceeds its limits (exceeds its individuality which is rendered by the outer circle) and means action, manifestation.

The inner triangle that does not exceed certain limits (represented visually by the limit imposed by the inner circle) symbolizes the analytical, less flexible mind.

The arrows pointing outwards symbolize expansion, expansion but also individuality at the same time because One knows itself, expands without dividing.

The symbols within is one’s identity as an individual represented by the dot and stylized, the symbol of fire.

This seal may be used as a proxy for affirmations, intentions, desires related to:

• job change, management position, starting a business on your own
    • winning a conflict, winning a cause
    • establishing new tasks, strengthening leadership qualities
    • self-confidence, connection with the Divine Self, unity, oneness, connection and passion
    • purification and transmutation of dense energies (thoughts and ideas of negative polarity, fears, anxieties, worries) into the energy of the Fire element

Fast FAQ

• can be used in spells? – Yes
    • can backfire? – in certain conditions, yes.
    • is this artwork or magic? – one and the same.
    • can empower other sigils? – yes, can empower other sigils, keys or calls. My recommendation is to be used with candles with intention.
    • can be modified? – yes, the meaning of it is not what I’m telling you it is, but what you believe it does. The most potent, the most strongest magic is the one you believe in.
    • can be hijacked? – no, sigils which include/use elemental elements (fire, water, earth, wind) can’t be hijacked.
    • how can I use this? – I’ve already described what the sigil represents and which are the construct elements.

Warning: As mentioned, any action has a reaction and not all the time is what we expect, what we desire so use wisely because it can backfire . To make sure you don’t fall into unethical sides, please avoid interacting with one’s free will .

Ethics

Example to avoid: don’t use this with the purpose of manipulate your boss’s decision to give you a better post job, salary or whatever benefit if in normal circumstances this could not of happened.

Example to go for: Can be used to boost your creativity, self-trust and energy to start your own business. Fresh, ideas (start from a masculine, clear, analytical mind)

“The magic manifests itself where you let it and not always where you wish, when you wish it”

This is The Sigil of One – channeled by DAscent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.