ZentasticArts – About Forums Creative Magic Sigils Magic Sigils Construction Seal of Guidance, Comfort and fresh new start assisted by Archangel Azrael

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Seal of Guidance, Comfort and fresh new start with assistance of Archangel Azrael

ABOUT THE ANGEL AZRAEL

Azrael (in biblical Hebrew) is an angel in the Abrahamic religions.
    Azrael is often identified with the Angel of Death in the Hebrew Bible.
    His Hebrew name can be translated as “Helper of God”, “Helper from God” or “He whom God helps”. The Qur’an refers to one (Malak Al-Mawt or “Angel of Death”), which corresponds to the Hebrew term Malach ha-Mawet in Rabbinic literature. His name is written, according to Arabic Islamic tradition, in the Arabic alphabet as ‘Azra’il (in Arabic).
    ~ Wikipedia source

Azrael, the angel of death, who “writes and erases forever in a great book. What he writes is a person’s birth, what he erases is their death.”
    Azrael guides the spirit to the afterlife and is the first celestial spirit that everyone meets.
    ~ net source

DAscent’s Sigil OF ARCHANGEL AZRAEL

The magic sigil of Azrael is visually defined by the following constructions

Sigil OF ARCHANGEL AZRAEL

In the outer circle representing the 3D dimension, the physical reality is the archangel’s name divided into 3 sections and positioned clockwise starting from the bottom (AZ), left (RA) and right (EL).

AZ the beginning and the end (A to Z), RA is the Egyptian god portrayed as the Sun God and EL, Divinity (see wikipedia reference).

Archangel Azrael is not the one who brings death but the one who welcomes souls and guides them in the two aspects, death and birth.

Archangel’s name in Hebrew (bottom-left), Arabic version (bottom-right) and using celestial characters (top-center).

Δ – the big triangle incorporates the 3 crosses of power .

This association symbolized the Holy Trinity in the astral plane and the element Fire (alchemical symbol) in the physical plane.

The small circled triangle symbolizes “Connection”.

The symbol in the center represents an energy concept which I’m not going to dive into explaining it.

Charging the Sigil

By intention or affirmation.
    If it helps, you can use statements like:

“Thank you Azrael for this new beginning, for guiding me and making my life comfortable.”
    “Thank you Azrael for all your gifts, compassion and patience in guiding me.”

ACTIVATING THE SIGIL

You can opt for any activation method, but I recommend activating the seal of Archangel Azrael through fire.

HOW DO WE USE IT?

Once charged and activated you can use the energy and message of this seal to ask for guidance (dream state works fine or through meditative state), to help you discover what are the issues, “the baggage”, “the trauma” , all these obstacles that are stopping you from living a peaceful life, you can ask Azrael to assist loved ones who have recently passed away (who died recently).

It may seem strange but you can ask Archangel Azrael to intercede, to assist in the birth of a new soul in the physical plane (as a newborn) — Applies to expectant mothers.

The eclectic Sigil of Azrael

Sigil OF ARCHANGEL AZRAEL

PS: the text might contain typos because i’ve translated it from my personal blog to share it here in almost understandable English. Otherwise, feel free to learn romanian language :) I’ll be more than happy to assist you :D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.