ZentasticArts – About Forums Creative Magic Sigils Magic Sigils Construction Charging and Activating Sigils through Fire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Charging and Activating Sigils through Fire

This material is from personal experience and reflects my own perspective, my own approach related to what I do and how I do it.

Some might find it useful, some might not and I’m fine with either opinion.

It should be treated as such. Feel free to share your own knowledge and experience if you feel comfortable enough to do so.

————————————- △ ————————————-

Obviously most of you guys (and girls, and in between or whatever) whom work with Sigil Construction and magic sigils are aware about some basic charging and activation of sigils through the element of Fire .

The classic method is like this (feel free to add your own input if you feel it’s necessary).

After the sigil is done, charging it means, one is empowering the object (because at this point is just an object so to speak) with their intention, desire, energy of their thought.

That’s how most people do it and that’s totally fine, works as intended.

But, sigils can carry so much more energy and can become more effective tools when a ritual is empowering the “object” allowing to transform it into magic sigil.

Why ritual? (a valid question)

Because it carries the power of all rituals done in all timelines. When a ritual activates its own energy is not just your own ritual (unless you pull the rabbit from the hat in your own unique way) it is also activating all rituals with the same energy all over time and space .

Who says magic is not science? Entanglement theory right here!

The actual ritual is composed by thoughts (carry energy), action (manifestation) and affirmations which can be desires, intentions or whatever Will is pushing and empowering the entire ritual, belief is also an important factor in this “equation”.

So, the ritual is like muscle memory or like one gets up on o bicycle after a very long time of not using it, one never forgets how to ride a bike… all muscles actually remember the movements and activate accordingly. Yes might be a bit difficult at first but after half a mile … it all comes back.

Same for energy signatures. A ritual does exactly that, a signature, an energy signature with a message which triggers and activates all similar (identical) energies from all time and space.

Rituals can empower magic sigils or energetic symbols if one prefers the techy science version of what magic sigils can define.

Sigils can work with borrowed energy or self-empowering. About self-empowered sigils I will do another material when time comes but for now, let’s keep it simpler.

Borrowed energy is the energy which we give, we put into our work. At any point that energy can be called back “to owner” and sigil becomes just an object or artwork again. Food for thought right?!

About “hacking” or “corrupting” a sigil I will do another material when time comes.

Ok. The above intro will serve as related info to all other posts related to “Charging and Activating Sigils” … through any other elements or methods.

————————————- △ ————————————-

Charging and Activating Sigils through Fire

Charging a sigil is pretty straightforward.

Elevate your overall state of mind and spirit to the best of your capabilities, well a fancy way to simply say get in the right mood.

◬ ∴ Charging through the method of visualization

Visualize your sigil as getting infused with energy from your will and affirmations (remember, thoughts carry energy). Visible light-energy strings powerup your powerful sigil.

Visualize that the graphic, the artwork of your sigil is getting bigger is made all from energy, light pulsating and emanating from it . Your thought is making the energy signature to float in front of you and while it gets energy from your desired sources you also feel good and confident and empowered as well.

At this point all energy strings dissolve and your sigil emanates visible light and energy which define its visual aesthetics.

Now your sigil is charged and ready to be activated.

◬ △ Activating the Magic Sigil through Fire

Obviously set your sigil (hopefully it is on a piece of paper) on fire but before doing that, stop for a second and ASK the spirit of Fire element to accept this task and to help sending the message of the sigil into universe so it can manifest as you intended.

I called my spirit fire Ignia because it just come natural when I moved in my countryside property and started to burn wood to make heat the old way as remote Alaska people oftenly do… more natural more connected to nature and yes, magic is the science of Nature’s energy and all about nature aspects.

One can skip the “ask for assistance and empowerment” step but I believe it is a more potent action when several energies contribute to the same goal and purpose.

visual representation to help understand the text. Obviously I'm doing a sigil on canvas for a collaborator so I will not throw that into fire ... obviously :Dvisual representation to help understand the text. Obviously I’m doing a sigil on canvas for a collaborator so I will not throw that into fire … obviously :D

The words?

If one feels comfortable with verbalization of affirmations and such. Some words can be used aloud.

“Thank you spirit of fire because in our darkest times you brought us light to see and heat to warm and protect our spirits.

Thank you spirit of fire because around you we gathered to rejoice and tell the stories, the life of our ancestors,

Thank you spirit of fire because today, once again you answered my call and helped me to send this message to the universe,

Thank you spirit of fire. I recognize you as one of the elements.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

And set your sigil on fire and let it burn.

By the way, if you haven’t tried, let the paper-sigil burn onto a ceramic white plate. Sometimes the smoke and residue of the entire process (ash and all) will show different signs which can be interpreted afterwords.

:) Fire knows its own language so don’t look for letters but look for abstract shapes or even circles.

Fire-gazing practitioners know more about flames and fire-related messages or symbols.

If you like these type of shared experience and knowledge feel free let me know! I may choose (or not) to share more, even if english is not my native language and I don’t feel comfortable with long texts.

Basically I’m asking you if this helps broaden your perspective in any way or is a waste of my time.

PS: the sigil depicted in the above image is for a pleiadian which name should not be mentioned at this moment :D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.