ZentasticArts – About Forums Creative Magic Sigils Magic Sigils Construction 2023 Self-Empowered Sigil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

2023 Self-empowered Sigil

Visual representation of the year (number) 2023 along with the 2 triangles.

One pointing upwards also a sign for masculine energy and the other triangle pointing downwards symbolizing the feminine energy.

So 2023 is affecting both masculine and feminine represented by the two triangles in contrast which form a One.

Fire and Water (pointing up triangle is alchemical symbol for fire element, pointing down triangle is alchemical symbol for water) even if are opposite in nature ARE part of the NATURE so we’ll change the limited belief as opposite elements because their interaction is part of life.

As Above So Below

In the upper area of the sigil there are 3 graphic elements.

Stylized icons for what we affirm as 2023 holds for us.

The Horn of Abundance (also known as Cornucopia) in the top-left side followed by the 3 Eyes of Providence which is not limited by what you are familiar with.

First eye of providence inherits all attributes (well-being, healing, and protection) already known as Eye of Horus

Second eye of providence also known as Eye of Ra

Third eye of providence is your awareness, your own energy which is not separated but integrated in balance with nature and magic.

Gold is the third symbol from top-right area of this amazing sigil. The alchemical symbol for gold.

Wealth, material abundance, money…. why not? We still live in 3D and bills, food and commodities can’t be paid with goodwill, lifting thoughts and high vibrations. (not yet anyway)

Below the Principe 2023 stylized icon there are 3 cross-like symbols. In this particular case, these 3 depict the old, limited, fear-based belief systems which we leave behind.

Charging the Sigil. Self-empowered means the sigil is taking it’s energy from Time, a vector available in our own 3D reality.

Activating the Sigil. It is already activated and each time one is focusing on it becomes even more powerful because where (upon what) we focus our attention receives more value into our reality.

Using the Sigil. The flexibility of the construction of this sigil makes it even more powerful because it can be used as it is or in combination with one’s own affirmation/desire/thought/intention.

I wouldn’t use intentions but affirmations with sigils.

Black and White version of this sigil (png with transparency)

Download and print or simply reproduce on a piece of paper to use it.

Optional. On the back of the paper, one can write the affirmation and ether burn the sigil or use it to empower other objects like a candle for example, a tattoo or it can become a talisman or a more complex one, an amulet.

Așa!

Note: questions, suggestions or feedback? Feel free to let me know.

PS:

• yes I do work intuitively
    • yes I do make powerful stuff
    • yes I do have some experience with understanding the bridge between Logic of analytical 3rd dimension mind and Magic as energy of all there is. Reason for which I consider magic as technology and not so much as “supernatural” or fantasy stuff.

And yes, you too can channel the information you need.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.